Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Runner Goes To India

Hi all,

Sorry I have been absent from the blogosphere for a while. I successfully graduated from college- WHAT? I know. I have decided to spend my summer studying abroad in India. I know, random random. All year I have been working on an honors thesis with a faculty member in the Family Science department and she was leading a study abroad trip to India, so I clearly decided to join. I know it sounds random studying abroad when one has already graduated, and to be honest it is.

We left Dulles at 5pm on June 9th and arrived at our hotel in Delhi at 11:30pm on June 10th. Talk about a mind-fuck. So now it is midnight and we are waking up at 6am to go see the Taj Mahal tomorrow. I am VERY excited about it. I will keep you all posted on my happenings in India and as long as I have WIFI I will post!

Happy Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment