Sunday, June 17, 2012

Takin' it Easy

I promised that I would blog every day (as best as I could), so even though I don't have that much to share I decided to post today anyway. I decided to take it easy today, as you can tell from the post title. I was feeling a little under the weather and a little sad today so I didn't want to be too adventurous. So, What did I do today?

1) I did my laundry. I know what you're thinking, and no, I am not bragging about putting my clothes in the washing machine (although sometimes that's a big accomplishment for me). I had to hand wash all of my clothes in a bucket with woolite packets and then lined dried everything.

2) I started reading Harry Potter 5 today, which is also a big accomplishment for me. Last summer I decided to read all 7 Harry Potter books but only made it through the first 4. So now, about 9 months after finishing number 4, I read about 200 pages of number 5. And yes, I like it and can't really put it down. If Vicky is reading this I know she is really excited and proud.

3) I laid in a hammock. Yup, I'm in paradise.

4) I ate American food :) we got veggie burgers for dinner (my stomach is SO happy)

5) I did some homework. I almost forgot I was on a study abroad trip, whoops.

I hope I have more interesting things to share in the days to come!


1 comment:

  1. I am sharing your blog with Jayne and we love hearing the everyday details of life in India. Squatty potty was a big hit! Also, very happy that you are deep in to the Harry Potter books, as we are all big fans, too.

    Morning rooftop yoga sounds divine....stick with it!

    MaryJo

    ReplyDelete