Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sense of Adventure

Yesterday, I tried very hard to be brave and adventurous, but it turned out to backfire. Womp.

I decided it would be a good idea to dye my hair with henna, in order to give it a reddish tint. How brave of me, right?


That is what I was expecting, but unfortunately, all I got was a wasted four, yes four, hours with henna in my hair and it is still the same brown as before. I was quite disappointed, to say the least. 

In other news, yesterday we went down to the school to set up a tour. I was excited to learn that they have a school counselor from Chicago who worked in the US and is now working in India. I am looking forward to interviewing him and creating my project around his work. I am meeting him tomorrow so I will post more about that when I have more details. 

Yesterday I was also able to pick up my jacket! Which was exciting because it was so cold! 



Um, hello, how cute is this $13 USD jacket?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment