Monday, February 20, 2012

The Color Run

I have to do the color run. Let me tell you why. The color run is a 5K that occurs throughout the country. At every "K" throughout the run you get sprayed with different colors. SPRAYED. You have to wear white clothing, and at the end you appear to be splatter painted, splatter painted! I love color and splatter paint and I think this would be the most fun thing associated with running that I could possibly do, possibly ever.

Why this might pose a challenge to me:

I am from Los Angeles, California
I go to school in Washington DC, but I graduate in May
I am applying to graduate school and do not know where I will be after May 21st-ish

Dates of runs:

Los Angeles: April 22nd
Washington, DC: September 22nd

I will be in DC on April 22nd and I have NO IDEA where I am going to be on September 22nd. Issues.

Anyway, I really hope that I am able to compete in this run, and I hope you choose to sign up too!

Here is a quick video about the color run from YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZWsfHC-0d6A









1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! My roommate pointed at out to me a few days ago...September 22nd can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete