Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break

I am sad to report that during my spring break, my running also took a break. Not only did my running take a break, but obviously my blog and the rest of my schoolwork. Sorry folks, but at least I am back, right?

There are some things that happened before spring break that I forgot to report to you all. The Wednesday before I went home my little and I went run/walking to the lake. We went a record 4.5 miles! I was super happy and proud of us. She picked me up from the airport yesterday and we got right back in to running today. We went to a lake in Columbia, Maryland.


The coolest thing about this lake is that all around the lake they have this weird yet awesome thing called the world trail. There were about 10 stops and each on had a different fitness-related task. There were monkey bars, a balance beam, a chin-up bar, a sit-up station, and many other things that I cannot remember right now. It was AWESOME and I cannot wait to go back :).

In other news, back in school as of tomorrow, full of two assignments and two exams this week, so wish me luck to keep my running up while trying to be an actual student!

More later,
B

1 comment: