Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Commitment


The last thing I wanted to do today was go to the gym. I didn't feel very well, not sick just a pretty blah kind of day. My housemates were all going to the gym, and were saying "Briana, we are going around 9pm," and in my head I was thinking "that's great but I am not going to the gym." HA. In the end, I decided that I would, in fact, go to the gym.
                
















See, I simply just HAD to go! I ran 2 miles in 25 minutes, which I was pretty proud of, but I of course stayed on for a total of 30 minutes. I ended up going 2.3 miles in 30 minutes with an average pace of 13:03min/mile, which is not nearly my fastest, but still respectable in my book.

I haven't blogged about running accessories recently, so I feel obligated to tell you about my latest purchase from SweatyBands. I love running with my hair down -- it makes me feel super bad-ass and, to be honest, mildly sexy. Since it has started getting hot outside (something I am also not ok with), I decided to invest in some sweaty bands. These headbands are designed to stick to your hair in order to keep you hair out of your face while you are exercising.

Via Sweatybands.com
I am so excited about this headband, and cannot wait to review it once I receive it in the mail!

All for now,
B












3 comments:

  1. Love the flow chart! I need to make one of those for all the must-do-activities in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brianna, this is totally awesome what you're doing here. This is the key, DON'T STOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute headband! I think reviewing running accessories could become a cool recurring feature.

    ReplyDelete