Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's February?!?!?!?!?

As you can see by my title, I am kind of bummed that January is almost officially over. I want there to be more snow before this winter ends!

Anyway, I have been telling you all that I have been trying to eat clean and go to the gym often, but I'm not sure if I told you guys how I was documenting it. I have an awesome Curly Girl Design calendar hanging in my kitchen, and every day I eat clean I get a check mark, and every day I go to the gym or get an alternative method of activity I get a smiley face.

January 

Woot Woot! As you can see, I did a pretty good job this month, minus the week I as on vacation, but I think that is to be expected. At the end of every month I will post my motivation calendar. And hey, if sharpie smiley faces are going to keep me motivated then that's pretty easy :) 

I have recently become very interested in the bike, and am going faster every day. Last week I was going 7 to 7.2 miles in 30 minutes, on fat burner mode, level 5. Today I went 7.85 miles in 30 minutes, on fat burner mode, level 8. *self five* 

Normally when I am biking I can feel myself sweating, but am always seriously disappointed when I can't see the sweat on my shirt. Today, I had a giant sweat stain on my shirt and I was SO EXCITED. 

From GoogleImages 

I have always seen this saying, but never truly understood it until today. 

That's all for now, and keep it up everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment