Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Favorite Things

One of my most favorite things is...CHOCOLATE! Obviously. If you ever meet a girl who doesn't like chocolate, I would be weary of her. I am telling you this because yesterday I went to Hershey Park for the very first time. To be honest, I'm not super in to amusement parks and rides and stuff, but my boyfriend wanted to go with his family, and I do love chocolate, so we went. It ended up being a really fun day and I am very glad that we went! My favorite chocolate candy is Reese's, and I couldn't believe all of the different kinds of Reese's products that are in existence. Did you know that there is such a thing as a Reese's bar? I bet you didn't.

From GoogleImages


Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like. A hershey's candy bar stuffed with peanut butter! Let me be the first to tell you that it's delicious and dare I say better than a peanut butter cup?

Ryan and me at Hershey Park!
Anyway. School has been going really well, for those of you who were wondering. I feel like I am actually learning things in my classes that I can use in my career - it only took 16 years of structured education... My favorite assignment so far has been what is called a "pre-course interview" for my foundations of counseling class. We had to interview someone we didn't know very well (easy for me, just moved here) for 15 whole minutes, as a mini-therapy session. I was so nervous before I conducted the interview, but as I was doing it and after it felt so good and made me feel like I could really do this as my profession. It was an awesome experience and I can't wait for my future!

In non-school related news, I don't know if any of you know how obsessed I am with Erin Condren. Erin Condren is a designer who has an online boutique of basically anything you can think of that can be personalized. Now I know what you're thinking, tacky silver items that can be engraved - WRONG! She has iPhone cases, planners, stationery, note pads, note books, etc. I normally think this items are kind of boring, but hers are just so fun! She is super good at having specials on her items, which is when I usually order them. I just can't get enough!

My iPhone Case

My Planner (I can't rotate it, weird)

And now, because of her lovely sale promotion a few days ago, I have ordered personalized stationery to my collection!

My Stationery (mine will have my name, obviously)
How cute, right! I'm so excited for it to come! I love sending hand written notes of all kinds, and I think my new stationery will definitely help me continue my habit.

Overall, this week has been pretty fantastic, including the fact that I finally got a part-time job! I can't wait to start working and hopefully get a real routine going on here in New York. Ok, this is all for now, have fun shopping on ErinCondren.com! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Erin Condren...and I LOVE you!!! Hope everything is going well at school. I am really happy to see that you at least have enough free time to update your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete