Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Birthdays

Well, today I am officially another year older, and I can tell you that I do not feel any different.

Taken From Google

I feel like birthdays are super anticlimactic in that way - you are another year older but in reality nothing at all changes. Womp. Anyway, today was a super relaxing day in the city for me and Grammie. She had never been to Columbia before so we went up there and had lunch. We then came back to the apartment and relaxed before going for super delicious Mexican food for dinner. We went to Gabriela's and got dinner and a drink. It was perfect!

Since I am so good at being alone (NOT), I could not be more excited that Rachel is coming tomorrow to spend the weekend with me! I can't wait! She will stay through Sunday and then my roommate moves in (finally) on Monday. We have our orientation for school on Tuesday and classes start on Wednesday. I love school and can't wait to get back to it! First graduate school classes are a week from tomorrow!

Hopefully I'll have some more interesting things to share with you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment