Sunday, February 17, 2013

90 Days

To be honest, I wrote this yesterday and didn't much care for it, so here is this post version #2

Someone once told me that to make anything a lifetime habit, you have to give it 90 days. It doesn't sound like 90 days is very long, but it is FOREVER... three months is a long time! At least that's how it seems right now, I'm sure when day 90 gets here it will feel super short.

For arguments sake, I wanted to find a legitimate source that proved this theory. If you are interested, check out this challenge from UC Riverside.

I meant to publish this post a few days ago, but today is officially day 49 of my lifestyle change. I am over halfway to making this change permanent! Woot!

So I am doing well so far, at least I think so. When I first started working out on January second, I was biking on level 10 and only going about 7 miles. Today I am biking 9 miles on level 12! I am trying to work out between 30-60 minutes every time I go to the gym.

Today between biking and walking on the treadmill I physically moved my body 10.6 miles - that's far!  Let me give an idea. From my parent's house to the upper school at HW is 9.4 miles, and from ADPi to Georgetown is 10.4 miles!

ADPi to Georgetown, 10.4 miles

My house to my high school, 9.4 miles 


Ok, I know this is a pointless post, but I felt like I needed to say something and share my experiences. Here's to the next 41 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment